To post a free listing IN WISCONSIN to the EMS Jobs Board simply >> e-mail PAAW the job description and application link. Copy your job posting text into the "body" of the email window.
Mauston Area Ambulance Assoc Is Hiring!
Immediate Full-Time Paramedic Position Open
Fast-growing service seeking career-minded individuals looking for a rewarding opportunity. We have an energetic, positive atmosphere with the opportunity to truly help make a difference in the health of our patients' lives. Ideal candidates would possess the desire to serve others and their needs, a high level of energy and enthusiasm, be capable of offering solutions and provide treatment on a daily basis. Our rural EMS setting requires critical-thinking skills and aggressive treatment care plans during field activations. We perform interfacility transfers, but only from one local critical access hospital. We also have an aeromedical partnership utilized for most field activations.
"Posting" or "staging" in parking lots is non-existent as we are centrally located with extremely comfortable crew quarters during downtime. At our station crews prepare and eat supper together every night. All 911 ambulances are equipped with Stryker Power Load Systems to promote back safety and injury prevention. We have a uniform allowance and all personnel are issued full turnout gear. Our service has a very generous benefit package including health, dental, vision and employer paid life insurance. We also have an excellent retirement package.
· One immediate full-time Paramedic position.
An excellent full-time benefit package including generous Paid Time Off (3 weeks, year one), Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, Company Matching Retirement Plan, Employer Paid Life Insurance, Uniform Allowance and more.
Besides the monetary benefits, the biggest benefit we offer is working for a service that maintains a family-oriented atmosphere. We expect everyone to watch out for each other and take care of each other so everyone leaves the building with a positive attitude and their proven ability to solve whatever problem awaits them. And finally, return home safe to their family at the end of each shift.
Interested parties are encouraged to download the Employment Application at www.maustonems.org. An application may also be picked up in person at the address below. Applications will be reviewed on receipt and you will be contacted for an interview.
Mail completed applications and copies of your credentials, as listed on the application, to the address listed below:
Mauston Area Ambulance Association, Inc.
302 S. Union St., P.O. Box 52
Any questions, feel free to contact our Service Director, Christopher Leopold at (608) 853-0988 or Deputy Chief, Mike Petersen at (608)-847-2223.
Salary: $46,592.00 to $54,747.00 /year
Baraboo Is Hiring Paramedics & CC Paramedics
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time
EMT-Paramedic Full-time: $48,655 to $51,983 /year
Critical Care Paramedic Full-time: $53,647 to 56,975 /year
Full-time: Assigned 24-hr Shift Rotation
· Week 1: Monday, Friday, Sunday
· Week 2: Wednesday, Saturday
· Week 3: Tuesday, Thursday
Part-time: 8, 12, and 24-hour shifts available
· Must have a valid driver’s license.
· Must possess a current Wisconsin EMT-Paramedic License, or EMT-Paramedic w/Critical Care Endorsement.
· Must possess current ACLS, PALS, and BLS certifications.
· Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and background screen.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Respond to emergency calls, non-emergency calls, inter-facility transfers, and standby events
· Administer advanced life support (ALS) to patients within the pre-hospital setting, as well as with inter-facility transfers
· Assess the nature and extent of injury or illness to establish and prioritize medical procedures to be followed
· Rescue and extricate victims of accidents or entrapment, using proper rescue and medical techniques
· Communicate with medical personnel and treatment facilities to arrange reception of patients to the appropriate center
· Maintain order at scenes, including crowd disbursement and restraint of family and friends
· Perform radio and telephone communications
· Complete patient care forms and obtain appropriate signatures
· Protect the privacy of all patient information in accordance with privacy policies, procedures, and practices, as required by federal and state law
· Drive and operate specially equipped emergency vehicles
· Assure that vehicles are in good working condition at all times
· Clean, organize, and restock vehicles in a ready condition after each call
· Clean the station, wash dishes, empty trash, wash and dry towels and uniforms, along with other cleaning duties
· Represent the Service while on duty at public service functions
· Maintain a working knowledge of applicable standards of care
· Attend continuing education classes as needed
· Assure that all certifications, licenses, and registrations are up to date
· Health Insurance
· Income Continuation Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program
· Dental Insurance
· Retirement through Wisconsin Retirement System
· Vacation Leave
· Sick Leave
· Overtime Opportunity
Gold Cross Seeks Paramedic Supervisor
The purpose of the Supervisor is to guide and coordinate the daily field operations of the company. Through personal and professional leadership abilities, the Supervisor conveys to the employee, the Mission, goals, image and philosophy of the company. The Supervisor also functions and fulfills the duties and responsibilities of a paramedic.
Nick Romenesko, Systems Director
Application Deadline: March 15, 2019
Paratech Seeks Full-Time EMTs for CHETA Program
UW Health - Children’s Hospital Emergency Transport Ambulance (C.H.E.T.A.)
Staffed by Paratech Ambulance Service
BECOME PART OF AN ELITE TEAM! (EMT STARTING PAY $16.55 PER HOUR PER HOUR)
Paratech Ambulance Service is currently accepting applications for Full-Time positions for assignment with our CHETA team. Program positions are twelve (12) hour shifts on a rotation schedule.
Current State of Wisconsin EMT-Basic (or above) certification is required of all qualified candidates as well as a valid State of Wisconsin driver’s license with a clean record and minimum of two (2) years EMS driving experience.
Paratech Ambulance Service offers our Full-Time associates medical, dental, and vision benefits as well as a 401k plan.
Specific program questions can be directed to Chris Walters –Director of Ambulance Operations at 262.236.3634
To apply, please complete the application found at: www.paratechambulance.com and submit via e-mail to: email@example.com.
Flight for Life Hiring EMT-B
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT-Basic)
Pleasant Prairie Seeks Firemedics
The Village of Pleasant Prairie is soliciting applications for the creation of an eligibility list for the hire of three (3) full-time Firemedics (Firefighter/paramedic). The Application period shall end May 4, 2018.
Full-time Firemedic position
Pay Range: $16.54/hr. -
$22.78/hr. ($48,155.80 - $66,331.34 annually) plus add 5% Paramedic bonus.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSURES REQUIRED AT TIME OF POLICE & FIRE COMMISSION INTERVIEW:
For complete job description and to apply online, go to our website: https://www.pleasantprairiewi.gov/departments/human_resources/employment/
Selected applicants will participate in an entry exam Tuesday, May 22, 2018 from 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
Waushara County Is Hiring!
Waushara County is currently accepting applications for casual EMTs & Advanced EMTs & Paramedics. Waushara County EMS operates under progressive clinical practice and operational guidelines, responding to over 2,700 requests annually for 911 and interfacility services and has 4 stations within Waushara County. If you are a Wisconsin licensed EMS provider focused on exceptional care we invite you to join us. Successful candidates will render medical care and provide transport services as part of a dynamic rural EMS team. Applicants must possess a current Wisconsin EMS licensure as an EMT or AEMT or Paramedic, minimum of a high school diploma or GED, a valid Wisconsin driver’s license with a good driving record, pass an extensive background check with drug testing. Wage $12.23-$14.14.
Job application & job description available at www.co.waushara.wi.us.
Applications MUST be returned to the Wautoma Job Center, 205 E Main Street, Suite 23, Wautoma, WI 54982. Deadline is Tuesday, May 1, 2018 - 4:30 pm. Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations under ADA.
Gundersen Seeks Clinical Program Manager
JOB TITLE: Program Manager – Clinical Services
Gundersen Tri-State Ambulance, a Gundersen Health System wholly owned and non-for-profit organization, is seeking an innovative and forward thinking individual to be responsible for creating, overseeing, and delivering educational and quality assurance initiatives for 120 field staff. This position is based from our La Crosse, Wisconsin offices and works closely with our medical director and leadership team to implement and maintain clinical performance objectives.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
View full job description and apply online at: http://www.tristateambulance.org/employment
Aspirus Is Hiring Paramedics!
Aspirus is hiring Paramedics for our NEWLY renovated facility in Stevens Point, WI. Our Stevens Point location will be opening a new ground medical transport base will open in June, 2018. Join our Stevens Point Paramedic team during this time of exciting growth!
Schedule: .9 FTE (72 hours in a 2 week pay period), varied 12 hour Day/Night shifts
Become part of a company that heals people, promotes health and strengthens communities.