To post a free listing IN WISCONSIN to the EMS Jobs Board simply >> e-mail PAAW the job description and application link. Copy your job posting text into the "body" of the
Bell Ambulance Career Fair!
Bell Ambulance is hosting a Career Fair & Open House in Waukesha!
September 29, 2018 10am-2pm
2204 Silvernail Rd
Download the Flyer Now
Mauston Area Ambulance Assoc Is Hiring!
Mauston Area Ambulance is looking to add one full-time and additional part-time positions within our organization. Mauston Area EMS is a small community-based EMS System that has transitioned over the last few years to a career-oriented department. Our service provides primary 911 coverage for a large portion of Juneau County, as well as ALS Intercept and Community Based Inter-Facility Transfer Services. Our “Consistent Quality Care” concept revolves around the Service Director’s vision of maintaining high quality personnel effectively trained to consistently do the right thing regarding patient care and patient advocacy.
We are currently looking to fill the following vacancies:
- One immediate full-time Paramedic or EMT/AEMT position. (Salary Range- $34,112 – 53,747)
- Additional part-time EMT/AEMT & Paramedic positions. (Salary Range- $10.25-15.00/hr)
An excellent full-time benefit package including generous Paid Time Off (3 weeks, year one), Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, Company Matching Retirement Plan, Employer Paid Life Insurance, Uniform Allowance and more.
Besides the monetary benefits, the biggest benefit we offer is working for a service that maintains a family-oriented atmosphere. We expect everyone to watch out for each other and take care of each other so everyone leaves the building with a positive attitude and their proven ability to solve whatever problem awaits them. And finally, return home safe to their family at the end of each shift.
Interested parties may download an Employment Application from our website: www.maustonems.org.
An application may also be picked up in person at the address below. No application deadline, so apply soon. We will begin interviewing as applications arrive.
Mail completed applications and copies of your credentials, as listed on the application, to the address listed below:
Mauston Area Ambulance Association, Inc.
Any questions, feel free to contact our Service Director, Christopher Leopold at (608)853-0988 or Deputy Chief Mike Petersen at (608)847-2223.
Attn: Hiring Committee
P.O. Box 52
Mauston, WI 53948
Baraboo Is Hiring Paramedics & CC Paramedics
Baraboo District Ambulance Service is currently accepting applications for Full-time and Part-time Paramedic and Critical Care Medic positions. Candidates must possess a current Wisconsin Paramedic or Critical Care Medic license, ACLS, PALS, and CPR certifications. EMT’s and AEMT’s that wish to upgrade to the Paramedic level are also encouraged to apply.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following duties are normal and representative of activities required to be performed for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Respond to emergency calls, non-emergency calls, inter-facility transfers, and standby events
- Administer advanced life support (ALS) to patients within the pre-hospital setting, as well as with inter-facility transfers
- Assess the nature and extent of injury or illness to establish and prioritize medical procedures to be followed
- Rescue and extricate victims of accidents or entrapment, using proper rescue and medical techniques
- Communicate with medical personnel and treatment facilities to arrange reception of patients to the appropriate center
- Maintain order at scenes, including crowd disbursement and restraint of family and friends
- Perform radio and telephone communications
- Complete patient care forms and obtain appropriate signatures
- Protect the privacy of all patient information in accordance with privacy policies, procedures, and practices, as required by federal and state law
- Drive and operate specially equipped emergency vehicles
- Assure that vehicles are in good working condition at all times
- Clean, organize, and restock vehicles in a ready condition after each call
- Clean the station, wash dishes, empty trash, wash and dry towels and uniforms, along with other cleaning duties
- Represent the Service while on duty at public service functions
- Maintain a working knowledge of applicable standards of care
- Attend continuing education classes as needed
- Assure that all certifications, licenses, and registrations are up to date
Flight for Life Hiring EMT-B
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT-Basic)
FLIGHT FOR LIFE TRANSPORT SYSTEM
Flight For Life is opening a new regional ground medical transport base in southeastern Wisconsin and adding ground service to our existing corporate air base in Waukesha, Wisconsin. This is an exciting opportunity to join our organization and help us assemble a new team of highly-skilled professionals.
We are currently seeking strong candidates to fill four (4) full-time and two (2) part-time EMT positions at each new location to work 12- and/or 24-hour shifts on a rotating basis, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
Key Position Highlights:
• Maintains a current state of Wisconsin EMT license
• Maintains a valid Wisconsin Driver’s License and clean driving record
• Drives the Mobile ICU Ground Unit for inter-hospital and emergency ambulance transports
• Functions as part of the medical team during patient stabilization
• Maintains knowledge and training necessary to perform in the transport environment to provide care to acutely ill and injured patients, adhering to established standards of practice
• Provide and ensure a safe environment in the transport setting
• Enters transport data into the computer system
• Maintains good customer and public relations through effective verbal and non-verbal communication skills
• Demonstrates competence in the use of Flight For Life radios and equipment
• Maintains Flight For Life equipment in a constant state of readiness and ensures all supplies are restocked following use
• Performs or obtains ambulance vehicle maintenance, service, and repairs
• Actively participates in the Flight For Life continuing education program
• Demonstrates ability to work with a variety of people regardless of race, religion, age, sex, social or cultural background or disease entities
• Demonstrates good rapport and cooperative working relationships with all members of the health care team
• Attends four annual combined crew meetings and one safety day held in Waukesha, WI
• Attends quarterly crew meetings at the primary work location and any additional educational sessions that are scheduled
• Participates on at least one committee
Skills and Qualifications:
• At least 21 years old
• Valid Wisconsin Driver’s License with a clean driving record for the last three years
• Licensed as an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) with at least three years of experience
• Ability to perform physical tasks related to the patient care transport environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to enter transport data on a computer system and write correspondence using word processing
• Successfully pass a pre-employment physical exam including drug screen and job-related physical agility test.
How to Apply:
Visit our Careers page at http://flightforlife.org/careers/.
Paratech Seeks Education Coordinator and QA!
POSITION TITLE: EDUCATION COORDINATOR AND QUALITY ASSURANCE
REPORTS TO: OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
This position requires oversight of the quality improvement case review process, data management, feedback, education and continuing education development, and the certification and recertification needs of PAS EMS associates.
The Education Coordinator and Quality Assurance will be responsible for maintaining QA policies and procedures that correlate with the National and State Emergency Medical Standards (EMS). The individual in this role will have the responsibility of coordinating, planning, organizing, and directing the quality assurance and quality improvement functions of the Emergency Medical Field Staff to ensure compliance with Wisconsin Department of State Health Services standards (DHHS) as well as all federal regulations and company adopted policies and procedures inclusive of all emergent & non-emergent triage protocols. In conjunction with the Medical Director, will conduct and coordinate formal quality assurance investigations and reviews of the systems medical protocols and makes recommendations for improvement.
The other area of responsibility is the overall coordination of PAS education. Teaching activities of the PAS include, Paramedic training, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), CPR, Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) and others as assigned. Responsible for arranging, setting up and coordinating scheduling of training in-services and classes including but not limited to: Orientation, Advanced Life Support for Paramedics, CPR classes, GEMS, EVOC, OSHA classes, EMT-B through the CCEMT-P refresher classes, continuing education classes for EMT's and Paramedics.
Maintains oversight of all education record keeping for PAS associate's training data: certifications, training/in-services, assigns associates for field training. Functions under direct and remote supervision, establishes daily work schedule, prioritizes work in order of importance based on the needs of the PAS Ambulance Operations department and community.
- Understanding of quality principles, tools, approaches, documentation, and the ability to use the information in the development and maintenance of a quality program.
- Ability to determine meaningful, measurable system monitors.
- Ability to analyze statistical data to determine significant system trends and necessary actions to respond to negative trends.
- Good working knowledge of computer programs, and word processing programs.
- Ability to assist in the development of plans to meet established outcomes and develop a working knowledge of system provider’s proprietary software for data management.
- Thorough working knowledge of national standards of pre-hospital emergency care and the System Standard of Care.
- Ability to report statistical information.
- Above average verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with outside providers within the system. Good problem-solving skills and ability to collaborate in the resolution of quality issues.
- Ability to provide actionable feedback to the EMS responders regarding protocol issues.
- Ability to set priorities, work independently and meet established deadlines.
- Knowledge of available medical resources and ability to access the information for the purpose of research and updates to pre-hospital treatment modalities.
- Ability to work with the system medical director to establish/change/update provision of current pre-hospital medical care.
- Ability to query databases to determine skills provided in the course of patient treatment. Good observation skills.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with the community medical professionals in an effort to provide patient-specific high quality pre-hospital care.
- Assure and track the proper completion of all Local, State and National certifications and licensure requirements for ambulance staff.
- Coordinates continuing education and mandatory training offerings to company employees.
- Coordinates the annual skills testing of all Ambulance staff.
- Participates in new employee ALS orientation training as needed.
- Develops and participates in training for Critical Care skills.
- Maintains and monitors skill proficiency sufficient to provide patient care at the EMT/Paramedic/RN level.
- Maintains and remediates all medics for clinical performance standards as established by Paratech Ambulance Service.
- Review clinical performance violations and establish appropriate remedial training required to reestablish full compliance.
- Responsible to maintain all AHA records of courses and personnel trained and assure that all students receive their completion cards.
- Assures that all affiliated instructors are current with AHA standards and maintain instructor files.
- Coordinates service contracts with all customers and serve as the liaison between the instructor and contract customer for problem resolution.
- Maintain adequate levels of training materials to assure a proper training environment and adequate supplies to support CTC activities.
- Assure that course paperwork, and payments are documented according to proper accounting practices as determined by Paratech policy.
- Attend AHA required updates as needed to assure current dissemination of information. Submit all required documentation to AHA to maintain CTC status.
- Provide oral and written reports to management on all issues as requested and provide recommendations for employee performance improvement plans.
- Become actively involved with appropriate professional groups as to enhance the professional relationship between these groups and Paratech Ambulance Service.
- Provide ongoing reports to the Director of Ambulance Operations as requested on regular activities completed and planned regarding company and community educational programs.
- Attend seminars/conferences etc. as directed.
- Respond to calls as needed or assigned.
- General understanding of company related programs to provide resource to field personnel.
- Perform related functions as assigned.
- Attend meetings and related functions as assigned.
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT USED:
- Medical equipment as needed to perform essential aspects of the job.
- Knowledge of computer operations and software programs as required to perform the functions of the position.
- Company owned vehicles.
- Training related equipment as necessary to perform certain aspects of the job.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
Education and Experience:
· Three (3) to five (5) years of prior EMS experience.
· Graduate of a certified Paramedic Program.
· One (1) year experience in an education position (preferred).
Licenses and Certifications:
· Current certification as an AHA Instructor, CPR, PALS, ACLS Instructor Certification.
· Current Licensure, State of Wisconsin CCEMT-Paramedic
· Current NRP (preferred).
· State of Wisconsin EMS Instructor Level II (preferred).
· Valid Wisconsin Driver’s license.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Understanding of Microsoft software products; i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and Publisher, desirable.
· General knowledge of maintenance related issues to be able to troubleshoot malfunctioning equipment in the field.
· General knowledge of EMS related rules and Statutes.
· Must be capable of performing multiple tasks with very little direct supervision.
- Very heavy strenuous labor work is defined as, for example, exerting force sufficient to lift and carry up to 200 pounds of body weight and occasionally, as a team member, to lift and maneuver onto a gurney body weight up to 600 pounds, or as necessary lift whatever weight is required to handle the emergency. Often the lifting must be done in spaces where use of correct lifting techniques is not possible.
- Hearing ability sufficient, for example, to use stethoscope to assess heart and lung sounds where ambient noise is a factor.
- Intermittent standing, walking and sitting
- Communicating orally in a clear manner.
- Maintain the physical ability to drive company vehicles.
This position description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive. It is intended to identify the major responsibilities and requirements of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job-related responsibilities and tasks other than those stated in this description.
Please submit your application and resume to email@example.com. For application, go to www.paratechambulance.com.
Pleasant Prairie Seeks Firemedics
The Village of Pleasant Prairie is soliciting applications for the creation of an eligibility list for the hire of three (3) full-time Firemedics (Firefighter/paramedic). The Application period shall end May 4, 2018.
Full-time Firemedic position
Pay Range: $16.54/hr. -
$22.78/hr. ($48,155.80 - $66,331.34 annually) plus add 5% Paramedic bonus.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
- Valid Wisconsin Driver’s License or equivalent
- High School Diploma/GED
CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSURES REQUIRED AT TIME OF POLICE & FIRE COMMISSION INTERVIEW:
- NFPA Firefighter I eligible for reciprocity to WI FF I
- NFPA Firefighter II preferred
- WI Paramedic or NREMT-P eligible for WI licensure
- Candidate Physical Ability Test (CPAT) Certificate*
- CPAT must be dated no more than two (2) years from date of conditional offer.
For complete job description and to apply online, go to our website: https://www.pleasantprairiewi.gov/departments/human_resources/employment/
If you should still have any further questions regarding this process, please contact the Fire Department directly at 262-694-8027.
Selected applicants will participate in an entry exam Tuesday, May 22, 2018 from 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
Waushara County Is Hiring!
Waushara County is currently accepting applications for casual EMTs & Advanced EMTs & Paramedics. Waushara County EMS operates under progressive clinical practice and operational guidelines, responding to over 2,700 requests annually for 911 and interfacility services and has 4 stations within Waushara County. If you are a Wisconsin licensed EMS provider focused on exceptional care we invite you to join us. Successful candidates will render medical care and provide transport services as part of a dynamic rural EMS team. Applicants must possess a current Wisconsin EMS licensure as an EMT or AEMT or Paramedic, minimum of a high school diploma or GED, a valid Wisconsin driver’s license with a good driving record, pass an extensive background check with drug testing. Wage $12.23-$14.14.
Job application & job description available at www.co.waushara.wi.us.
Applications MUST be returned to the Wautoma Job Center, 205 E Main Street, Suite 23, Wautoma, WI 54982. Deadline is Tuesday, May 1, 2018 - 4:30 pm. Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations under ADA.
Mauston hiring EMT/AEMT
Mauston Area Ambulance is in the midst of dynamic organizational change in a rural community setting as we continue to move forward with our Paramedic Program. Mauston EMS provides primary 911 coverage for a large portion of Juneau County, as well as ALS Intercept and Community Based Inter-Facility Transfer Services. We are looking to add the following position
- One full-time EMT/AEMT position. (Salary Range- $34,112 – $44,096.)
An excellent full-time benefit package including generous Paid Time Off (3 weeks year one), Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, Company Matching Retirement Plan, Company Paid Life Insurance, Uniform allowance and more.
Interested parties may download an Employment Application from our website: maustonems.org or may be picked up in person.
The application deadline is 5 p.m. on April 6th, 2018. The interview process is scheduled to begin the week of April 9th.
Mail completed applications, resume, and copies of your credentials (as listed on the application) to the address listed below:
Mauston Area Ambulance Association, Inc.
Attn: Hiring Committee
P.O. Box 52
Mauston, WI 53948
Any questions, feel free to contact our Service Director, Christopher Leopold or Operations Supervisor, Mike Petersen at (608) 847-2223.
Gundersen Seeks Clinical Program Manager
JOB TITLE: Program Manager – Clinical Services
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Executive Director
FLSA CLASS: Exempt
DATE CREATED: 3/1/2018
Vacancy Date: New Position
Gundersen Tri-State Ambulance, a Gundersen Health System wholly owned and non-for-profit organization, is seeking an innovative and forward thinking individual to be responsible for creating, overseeing, and delivering educational and quality assurance initiatives for 120 field staff. This position is based from our La Crosse, Wisconsin offices and works closely with our medical director and leadership team to implement and maintain clinical performance objectives.
- Demonstrated teaching experience, including curriculum development
- Critical care or emergency medical experience
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks; exceptional organization skills and the ability to delegate tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization and with external stakeholders.
- Experience with technology, including Microsoft Office and patient charting programs.
- Associates degree in related field required, bachelor’s degree desired
- Experience as an instructor in a medical related field
- Current licensure as paramedic or registered nurse
- Ability and willingness to obtain instructor certifications within 6 months of hire
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related field
- Paramedic and/or RN licensure
- Instructor certifications
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Salary: TBD
- Primary benefits:
- Generous Paid Time Off accrual
- Generous health insurance coverage
- Dental and Vision Care
- Basic and Supplemental Employee Life
- Basic and Supplemental Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a up to 4% Company Match
- Paid holidays
View full job description and apply online at: http://www.tristateambulance.org/employment
Aspirus Is Hiring Paramedics!
Aspirus is hiring Paramedics for our NEWLY renovated facility in Stevens Point, WI. Our Stevens Point location will be opening a new ground medical transport base will open in June, 2018. Join our Stevens Point Paramedic team during this time of exciting growth!
Schedule: .9 FTE (72 hours in a 2 week pay period), varied 12 hour Day/Night shifts
Become part of a company that heals people, promotes health and strengthens communities.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
•Knowledge of emergency patient care standards and practices normally acquired through completion of an accredited Paramedic program.
•1 – 3 years current field experience preferred in a busy 911/pre-hospital service for ground critical care transport and intercepts.
•Active Wisconsin Paramedic Certification for Wisconsin bases.
•Active Michigan Paramedic Certification for Michigan bases.
•Current CPR certification or obtained within 90 days of hire
Driver’s License Required
•Possesses a valid Wisconsin Driver’s License required if Wisconsin based.
•Possesses a valid Michigan Driver’s License required if Michigan based.
•State of Wisconsin Critical Care Endorsement within one year of hire if Wisconsin based.
•Must maintain CPR and all certifications as stated in the MedEvac Scope of Service.
•Must pass pre-employment physical and drug screenings.
•Possesses effective human relations skills required for interfacing with all levels of personnel and external customers.
•Possesses basic computer skills for email, electronic charting, etc.
To learn more please contact Megan Ullenbrauck at firstname.lastname@example.org