Members are invited to post a free listing IN WISCONSIN to the EMS Jobs Board simply >> e-mail PAAW the job description and application link. Copy your job posting text into the "body" of the
System Director - EMS Patient Transportation at Marshfield Clinic in Marshfield, WI
The System Director-EMS Patient Transportation has overall responsibility and accountability for system-wide planning, organizing and directing the activities of Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) EMS. This individual develops strategies, processes, and resolves issues affecting patient transportation. The System Director- EMS Patient Transportation develops system-wide clinical protocols and organizational performance improvements with the input of physician leadership and medical direction. This individual will formulate and implement quality assurance programs that ensure compliance with practice standards and regulatory requirements that meets the clinical and financial objectives of MCHS.
Read Full Job Description & Apply Here
EMS Director or Assistant Director
Due to reorganization within the EMS Department, Marquette County, Wisconsin, is accepting applications for both an EMS Director and Assistant Director. The Director is responsible for the administration and enforcement of policies, procedures and protocol for emergency and non-emergency requests for ambulance services. The Director position requires participation in short-term and long-range planning for the department and supervision of assigned employees to make the most effective and efficient use of skills, facilities and equipment available. The Assistant Director position will assist the Director, ensuring that the citizens of Marquette are protected, and staff is prepared for any medical emergency with proper response, training and planning. In the absence of the EMS Director, the Assistant Director performs the applicable duties of the EMS Director. These positions may also require coverage on the ambulance as needed for nights, weekends or holidays to fill shift vacancies.
Qualifications include: High school diploma or GED, minimum. Associate degree in emergency services field, strongly desired. Must have certification as Paramedic with a minimum of five years of experience in emergency medical services operations, along with supervisory experience or an equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Salary for the Assistant EMS director ranges from $25.82/hours to 28.86/hour dependent on education, training, and experience. Salary range for the EMS Director ranges from $33.77/hour to $37.74/hour dependent on education, training and experience. Excellent benefits including: State retirement, holiday, vacation and sick time, health, dental, and life insurance.
Required application and full job descriptions are available on the County’s website www.co.marquette.wi.us or by contacting Administration at 608-297-3084, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Submit application materials to Administration Office, Room 101, 77 W. Park Street, P.O. Box 129, Montello, WI 53949, fax (608) 297-7606, or email email@example.com. Please note in your cover letter and on the job application which position you are applying for. Application deadline is Friday September 3, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. EOE.
Northcentral Technical College | AEMT, EMT, EMR
Northcentral Technical College (NTC) is a customer-focused, accessible provider of innovative life-long learning. The College seeks team-oriented, student-focused individuals who have a deep value of education to facilitate learning. Individual will be knowledgeable to teach in the EMS area which includes but is not limited to AEMT, EMT and EMR.
NTC Faculty will serve their learners and the College in the following ways:
• Facilitate learning through classroom activities, distance learning experiences, workforce development, out-of-classroom activities, and the mentoring of students and peers.
• Support and maintain collaborative relationships with business & industry, community based organizations, and K-16 partners.
• Assess and evaluate student performance in alignment with the College assessment plan in a timely manner.
• Conduct assigned classes for the scheduled length of time.
• Submit final grades by the scheduled due date identified on the academic calendar.
• Maintain accurate records of student attendance and achievement for up to one semester after the semester end, unless requested for a longer period of time.
• Actively select and use appropriate learning materials and resources including textbooks, library resources, equipment and supplies to enhance learning.
• Participate in institutional, advisory and program team and committee meetings.
• Actively support diverse learners.
• Associate’s degree in the instructional area required, or a Technical Diploma with directly related occupational experience and the commitment to obtain an Associate’s degree upon hire.
• Qualified at time of, and throughout, employment as an instructor by the Wisconsin Technical College System. Must also meet Higher Learning Commission requirements, accreditation standards, and/or licensing standards where applicable.
• Experience in teaching and working with diverse populations preferred.
• Occupational instructors must have a minimum of two years (4,000 hours) full-time or equivalent demonstrated relevant occupational experience.
• At a minimum, occupational experience has to have occurred at least one year within the last five years.
• May waive the occupational experience of one year within the last five years if the candidate has two years post-secondary teaching experience in the appropriate occupational field within the last five years.
Specific Qualifications for this faculty position:
• Current experience serving in a career emergency services position in an urban or rural setting.
• State of Wisconsin licensed EMS Instructor II required, or ability to attain upon hire.
• State of Wisconsin licensed Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (AEMT) and current certification with National Registry (NREMT).
• BLS, or ability to attain upon hire
To view the full job description and submit an application visit: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/ntc
Mauston Area Ambulance Association, Inc | Full Time Paramedic Position
Full Time Paramedic or AEMT Position
We are a fast-growing service seeking career-minded individuals looking for a rewarding opportunity. We have an energetic, positive atmosphere with the opportunity to truly help make a difference in the health of our patients' lives. Ideal candidates would possess the desire to serve others and their needs, be capable of offering solutions and provide consistent quality care. Our rural EMS setting requires critical-thinking skills and aggressive treatment care plans during field activations. We perform interfacility transfers, but only from one local critical access hospital. We also have an aeromedical partnership utilized for most field activations.
“Posting” or “staging” in parking lots is non-existent in our organization, as we are centrally located with extremely comfortable crew quarters during downtime. At our station, crews prepare and eat supper together most evenings. All 911 ambulances are equipped with Stryker Power Load Systems to promote back safety and injury prevention.
Health, Dental, Vision and Employer-paid Life Insurance
Employer-matching Retirement Plan with a very generous added Employer Contribution
Paid Time Off (3 weeks, year one)
Full turnout gear
Apply online or stop in for an application
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt
Applicants will be contacted for an interview
Job Type: Full-time Career Position
Salary: AEMT: $39,703 to $46,858/year based on 2912 hours
Paramedic: $47,424.00 to $58,307.00/year based on 2912 hours
Interested parties may download an Employment Application from our website: www.maustonems.org.
An application may also be picked up in person at the address below. This job announcement will remain open until the position is filled. Apply soon, interviews will be conducted as applications are received and reviewed. Mauston Area Ambulance Association, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations under ADA.
Mauston Area Ambulance Association, Inc.
Attn: Hiring Committee
P.O. Box 52
Mauston, WI 53948
Waushara County SHIFT CHIEF (EMS)
Waushara County is currently accepting applications for full-time Shift Chief. Waushara County EMS operates under progressive clinical practice and operational guidelines, responding to over 3,000 requests annually for 911 and interfacility services and has 4 stations within Waushara County. If you are a Wisconsin licensed EMS provider focused on exceptional care we invite you to join our team. Successful candidates will render medical care and provide transport services as part of a dynamic rural EMS team. Applicant must possess a valid Wisconsin driver’s license with a good driving record along with a minimum of 2 years of college education in healthcare administration, emergency services management or related field. Required to be Wisconsin licensed or eligible for reciprocity. Professional credentialing at the level of ASM, SPO, MSO or FACPE and pass an extensive background check with drug testing. Wage $29.48 - 33.88/hr. (based on relevant experience), with benefits. Job application & Job Description are available at www.co.waushara.wi.us Applications MUST be mailed to Administration HR, PO Box 300, Wautoma, WI 54982. Positions will remain open until filled. Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations under ADA.
Village of Pleasant Prairie | Full-time Firemedic (3) and Part-time Firefighters/EMTs
The Village of Pleasant Prairie is soliciting applications for the hire of both full-time Firemedics and part-time Firefighters/EMT. The primary responsibility of these positions is to provide rapid, effective and efficient emergency fire and rescue (medical) service within the area served by the Fire and Rescue Department.
The full time Firemedic (Firefighter/Paramedic) position in the Fire & Rescue Department starts with an annual salary of $56,114, which includes a Paramedic bonus of 5%.
Apply today to be a part of a highly skilled group of professionals that responds to All-Hazard incidents including water-rescue, Hazmat, and technical rescues.
Full-time Firemedic (Firefighter/Paramedic)
WI Licensed Paramedic 1 (or via reciprocity)
WI Firefighter I1 (or via reciprocity)
Full-time Firemedic (Firefighter/Paramedic)
Lateral placements – Call for details
Part-time Firefighter/EMT or higher
WI Licensed EMT or higher1 (or via reciprocity)
WI Firefighter I 1 (or via reciprocity)
1. Obtain certification by time of job offer or before
2. CPAT within the last 3 years or complete by job offer. CPAT cost reimbursed on successful completion.
3. CPAT completion within probationary period (one year). CPAT cost reimbursed on successful completion.
CPAT- Candidate Physical Ability Test
To view the full job description and submit an application visit:
For questions, please contact Laurie at 262.694.8027 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
View the department’s Village web page here: https://www.pleasantprairiewi.gov/departments/fire_rescue