This is no cost to attend this educational event, however registration is required and can be completed via the following link:
General topics to include: Resuscitation, Cardiogenic Shock, STEMI
· Cardiologists, emergency physicians
· Nurses and nursing leadership, administration
· EMS providers, leadership & medical directors
· Health-care providers, rural physicians and mid-levels, interested in improving emergency cardiac care in Wisconsin
· Others interested in improving emergency heart care
The American Heart Association will be applying for CME/CEUs for EMTs, nurses, and physicians that attend this event in person.
If you are interested in exhibiting at the conference, please see attached exhibitor information.
If you are interested in submitting a best practice poster to share at the conference, please contact me.
Please see registration information attached. Don’t delay-register today!
Please contact me with any questions. We hope to see you there!
Lynn Mallas-Serdynski RN, BSN
Director of Quality & Systems Improvement-Wisconsin
1555 N RiverCenter Drive Suite 211 I Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53212
email@example.com I www.heart.org
Office: 414-227-1416 I Cell: 414-704-2423