A one-day (7 hour) course designed specifically for EMTs and Paramedics
>> Click for event information flyer.
Upon completing the workshop, participants will be able to utilize Spanish to:
• Identify self and patient
• Render immediate emergency aid
• Determine patient’s chief complaint
• Issue controlling phrases and commands • Obtain pertinent information
• Explain treatments performed by EMS
• Make assessment of patient through interview • Facilitate transport of injured or ill person
• Engage in triage protocol • And much more!!!
Each participant will receive a 54-page manual with 2 accompanying CDs and a laminated quick-reference card, PLUS a Certi cate of Completion.
Where: University of Wisconsin - Whitewater, Whitewater, WI
When: Saturday January 16, 2016 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Cost: $99.00Register online: www.CommandSpanish.com/schedule.html